What does a Duck cost these days, anyway?
You’ve got options. Just take a peck below to learn more.
Disco DuckLet's Dance
- Let’s get to know each other – in person, online, or by phone.
- Afterwards, we’ll research, analyze and provide recommendations about how a Duck can help you get where you want to go.
The DucklingGetting Started
- 5 Hours of Pre-Paid Services,
- We’ve met, we enjoyed the dance – now let’s get some things done!
- Perfect if we’re just preparing for lift-off – or we’ve been flying together for awhile now.
Super DuckOur Most Popular
- 10 Hours of Pre-Paid Services
- Allows us both to focus on getting larger projects done without interruption.
- Many clients find that 10 hours a month gives them the extra hand they need. (Is that you?)
Moby DuckDive In
- 20 Hours of Pre-Paid Services
- We’re already discovered we’re a Dynamic Duo – now we can really jump in and enjoy the water!
- Since we’re going to be collaborating a lot, why not save a few bucks in the process?
- Pay as you go? Sure! If you need a hand with a few specific projects – the kind that seem to come and go on their own schedule – we’re happy to set up hourly billing for you. Invoiced bi-monthly at our standard rate of $70/hour.
- Custom Quote. Call us for a free consultation. We’ll meet, discuss your needs – then provide you with a proposal that has our duckiest recommendations. You’ll know what we’ll do, when we’ll do it, and what it will cost.
- Specific Project Pricing. Have a particular task or project in mind that you really need to get done? Let’s chat. Office Ducks can provide you with a flat rate quote to get it done, no surprises.